Availability Of Services
This Service is provided by Iconsfind on an as-is basis. Iconsfind reserves the right to modify or temporarily or permanently discontinue the Service, in its sole discretion, at any time and without any notice. By using this website, you explicitly agree that Iconsfind will never be liable to you for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our products, services or website.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or purchase our products and services. When using our online services, we may ask you to enter your name and any other contact information necessary to deliver the services you request. However, visitors may visit our site and browse our content anonymously without registering or entering any personal information of any kind.
How We Use Your Information
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To facilitate or expedite transactions initiated by our users, such as to complete a secure purchase.
- To personalize your experience on our website. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our visitors.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you system emails, though at future dates, it may also be used to send you relevant information and updates pertaining to your order.
How Iconsfind Protects Your Online Privacy
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your online privacy when you enter, submit, or access your personal information online. All monetary transactions and purchases are completed through a secure, encrypted server.
Cookies and Third-party Vendors
Iconsfind does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may, as an exception, release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our legal rights, property, or safety, or the rights and safety of others. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses, such as general site statistics and visitor counts.
Privacy and Third-Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include links to third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have privacy policies that are separate and independent of the policies of the Iconsfind website. Neither Iconsfind nor any of its representatives can accept responsibility or liability for the content and activities of third-party websites. Nevertheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site by linking to reputable sources only, and welcome any feedback about these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to comply with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to any outside parties without your consent.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance (COPPA)
The Iconsfind website is in full compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act). We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are suitable for use by all ages, but users under the age of 13 may not register or purchase services from our site.
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
Questions or Concerns
This policy was last modified on December 9, 2013